Brief Overview: The Ape Labs ApeRemote is the perfect way to control your Ape Labs products at the touch of a button. Each Ape Labs product is compatible with the ApeRemote and it can be used to control four separate groups of Ape Labs fixtures. This compact controller is exactly what you need to take your lighting set-up to the next level.
Brian Redd Demonstrating Grouping Brian Redd Showing off Color Changes
- Credit Card Size Remote Control
- 2.4GHz RF Wireless Signal; Non Directional Control
- 100ft+ Range
- Control Up To 4 Separate Groups of Fixtures on Same Remote
- Pair Remote to Specific Fixture for Even More Grouping Options
APE LABS FEATURES:
- 100% Made in Germany
- 3-Year USA Warranty
- 100ft Wireless Remote Control Range
- Compatibility: All Ape Labs Fixtures Play Nice with Each Other
- MusikMode: One Button Creates an Intelligent Music Light Show (not the "sound active" you’re used to!)
- Groupable: Simplified Programming with DMX-Like Results
- Easy, Efficient, Elegant
The ApeRemote is one of the most powerful remote controls in the market. You can control any amount of Ape Labs fixtures at the same time with a single remote. You can utilize the remote groupings to control 4 separate groups of any Ape Labs fixtures. You can create a DMX-like lightshow with minimal preparation.
Lighting has never been this easy!
All Ape Labs products can be controlled wirelessly by the ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape. One remote can control an unlimited number of fixtures and set any light to any group for DMX-Like control on a simple nine button remote. For more advanced controls, the W-App offers an intuitive experience creating scenes and shows thru the iOS or Android app. For even more options, Ape Labs fixtures can be controlled via wireless DMX (with either the W-App or W-Ape).
NOTE: Access the ApeRemote manual, turorial video or tutorial image to learn all of the features packed into this tiny, yet powerful remote.
Size: 3.43 x 2.2 inches
Weight: 6 ounces
Download ApeRemote Manual
ApeRemote Tutorial Video