Ape Labs Architectural on MusikMode (a one button show):
Everything you know and love about Ape Labs, built into a track light fixture.
TRACK MAXI FEATURES:
- 1x 45 Watt - RGBW LED
- 10 Degree LED optics: Great for Wash Lighting
- 3-Phase Track System Light
- Perfect for Permanent Installation on Conventional Rail Systems
- Additional Accessories Available
APE LABS FEATURES FOR ALL LIGHTS:
- 100% Made in Germany
- 3-Year USA Warranty
- 3,000ft Wireless DMX Range
- 100ft Wireless Remote Control Range
- Compatibility: All Ape Labs Fixtures Play Nice with Each Other
- MusikMode: One Button Creates an Intelligent Music Light Show (not the "sound active" you’re used to!)
- Control via DMX, RF Remote, or Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Groupable: Simplified Programming with DMX-Like Results
- Built-in Presets, Dimmable, Adjustable Speed, Independent or Grouped MusikMode, DMX Modes (3Ch, 4Ch, 8Ch)
- All Metal Housing
- Easy, Efficient, Elegant
The Track Maxi is a track system LED fixture for permanent install applications. While our other Ape Labs fixtures are battery powered, these fixtures are meant to be installed on 3-phase rail systems. The TrackMaxis come with (1)-45 Watt RGBW LED. Each Track Maxi can be independently controlled or synced to match other fixtures. As with all other Ape Labs products, each Track Maxi can be controlled with the 2.4GHz ApeRemote or via DMX with the W-Ape or W-APP.
Each TrackMaxi has a built-in power supply, which can be wired into an electrical outlet or hardwired directly to a switch. All functions of the fixture (dimming, colors, programs, speed, sound active, and grouping) can all be controlled with the ApeRemote. The last setting of the fixture that is used is stored in the built-in memory, even after the fixture is turned off by a switch or unplugged from an outlet.
The built-in 10 degree optics create a pleasant beam angle of light which can accentuate or highlight walls or rooms. On each fixture, there is a touch sensor on the Ape Labs Logo which gives you the ability to change group settings or turn fixture into DMX mode.
All Ape Labs products can be controlled wirelessly by the ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape. One remote can control an unlimited number of fixtures and set any light to any group for DMX-Like control on a simple nine button remote. For more advanced controls, the W-App offers an intuitive experience creating scenes and shows thru the iOS or Android app. For even more options, Ape Labs fixtures can be controlled via wireless DMX (with either the W-App or W-Ape).
NOTE: This fixture does not have on-board controls so an ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape is required to control the fixture.
Size: 7.5 x 4.7 x 4.3 inches (L x W x T including bracket & adapter)
Body Diameter: 4.3 inches
Body Height: 2.4 inches
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Download Architectural Light Manual
ApeRemote Tutorial Video