Ape Labs W-App v.2 for iOS & Android
Brief Overview: The Ape Labs ApeRemote is the perfect way to control your Ape Labs products at the touch of a button. Each Ape Labs product is compatible with the ApeRemote and it can be used to control four separate groups of Ape Labs fixtures. This compact controller is exactly what you need to take your lighting set-up to the next level.
DJ Rachel with W-App (original version) DJ MoJoe & DJ Kara W-App Demo (original version) First Timer with the W-App
Android & iOS App + DMX Transmitter + DMX Receiver
- 1,000ft Wireless DMX Range
- DMX Transmitter or Receiver
- Compatible with All DMX Controllers
- Adroid/iOS Phone or Tablet REquired for Use
- Built-In Battery with 50 Hours of Operation per Charge
APE LABS FEATURES FOR ALL LIGHTS:
- 100% Made in Germany
- 3-Year USA Warranty
- 3,000ft Wireless DMX Range
- 100ft Wireless Remote Control Range
- Compatibility: All Ape Labs Fixtures Play Nice with Each Other
- MusikMode: One Button Creates an Intelligent Music Light Show (not the "sound active" you’re used to!)
- Control via DMX, RF Remote, or Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Groupable: Simplified Programming with DMX-Like Results
- Built-in Presets, Dimmable, Adjustable Speed, Independent or Grouped MusikMode, DMX Modes (3Ch, 4Ch, 8Ch)
- All Metal Housing
- Easy, Efficient, Elegant
The WApp is small and powerful DMX transceiver. It can be used as the central transmitter station to control all Ape Labs LED lights wirelessly via a smartphone or tablet. This device can either be used as an Ape Labs App Dongle, Wireless DMX Transmitter, Wireless DMX Receiver or Master Microphone for MusikMode.
With the free Ape Labs WApp application through the App Store or Google Play Store, you can address and/or set-up fixtures direct from this app when connected to the WApp via Bluetooth. The app includes a color picker, batter run-time selection, custom colors, custom programs and many other great features.
Lighting has never been this easy!
All Ape Labs products can be controlled wirelessly by the ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape. One remote can control an unlimited number of fixtures and set any light to any group for DMX-Like control on a simple nine button remote. For more advanced controls, the W-App offers an intuitive experience creating scenes and shows thru the iOS or Android app. For even more options, Ape Labs fixtures can be controlled via wireless DMX (with either the W-App or W-Ape).
NOTE: Access the WAPP application direct in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Size: 6.1 x 4.7 x 2 inches
Weight: 1.54 lbs
Download WApp Manual
ApeRemote Tutorial Video