Introducing the Ape Labs Can: Can Lens Options: Ape Labs Products in MusikMode (a one button show):
Brian Redd Giving and In-Depth Look at the Cans: DJ Barr Reviewing the Cans: DJ Rachel's Christmas Gig with Cans:
Not only is this unique mobile light the size of an energy drink, it will increase activity and vitality in any party room!
- 15 Watts - RGBW LED
- Water Resistant
- 9+ Hour Battery Life at Full Power (all colors on)
- Standard or Rechargeable AA Batteries can be used with fixture
- Interchangeable Lenses for Different Beam Angles
- Unique 65 Degree Fresnel Effect Lens Included: Great for Uplighting & Dancefloors
- 170 Degree Frost Lens Included: Great for Eye-Candy & Short Throw Wash
- Optional 10 Degree Lens: Great for Traditional Uplighting & Spotlighting
- Additional Accessories Available
APE LABS FEATURES FOR ALL LIGHTS:
- 100% Made in Germany
- 3-Year USA Warranty
- 3,000ft Wireless DMX Range
- 100ft Wireless Remote Control Range
- Compatibility: All Ape Labs Fixtures Play Nice with Each Other
- MusikMode: One Button Creates an Intelligent Music Light Show (not the "sound active" you’re used to!)
- Control via DMX, RF Remote, or Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Groupable: Simplified Programming with DMX-Like Results
- Built-in Presets, Dimmable, Adjustable Speed, Independent or Grouped MusikMode, DMX Modes (3Ch, 4Ch, 8Ch)
- All Metal Housing
- Easy, Efficient, Elegant
The LightCan is a versatile LED fixture for many different applications, and nothing is quicker when it comes to set-up. It’s great for traditional uplighting, unique “Wall Art” uplighting, Eye-Candy effects, washing, spotting, and more.
With battery power, wireless control, and no on-board controls besides a power button, you can simply drop and go. No need to pair your controller with the light, they automatically figure that out once the controller is turned on.
Optic lenses can be swapped out for different uses and applications. Each Can comes with a Fresnel effect lens and a frost lens. Plus, a 10 degree optics kit as available to offer a traditional wash.
The housing is water resistant and totally splash proof, meaning it can be used almost anywhere in almost any application.
Weighing about a pound and featuring built-in wireless control, it’s super easy to take on the road. With recommended batteries, they will last over 9 hours at full power on a single charge.
The Ape Labs Can also has several available accessories including a 10 Degree Lens (for a traditional par effect) and Swivel Ball Adapter (for more mounting options). Although not specifically designed for it, the CoinTube will work with the Can as long as the Tube can be securely mounted or clamped.
All Ape Labs products can be controlled wirelessly by the ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape. One remote can control an unlimited number of fixtures and set any light to any group for DMX-Like control on a simple nine button remote. For more advanced controls, the W-App offers an intuitive experience creating scenes and shows thru the iOS or Android app. For even more options, Ape Labs fixtures can be controlled via wireless DMX (with either the W-App or W-Ape).
NOTE: This fixture does not have on-board controls so an ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape is required to control the fixture. Buying the “solo” option does not include a controller. The “solo” option does not include batteries or the PSU (battery charger) either. We recommend using rechargeable AA batteries that are at least 2800 mAh for 9+ hour battery life.
Weight: 0.86 lbs
Download Can Manual
ApeRemote Tutorial Video