Ape Labs Coin Intro The Ape Labs Coin in Action Behind a DJ Facade:
Coins in a CoinBank on MusikMode (a one button show):
Brief Overview: The Ape Labs Coin is the new standard in mobile lighting. This 15-watt LED fixture is designed to create powerful lighting solutions in a compact, sleek design. Powered by 5V USB voltage and weighing less than a pound, the Coin is built for versatile use in any environment. Whether used alone or paired with other coins using Ape Labs CoinBank, the Ape Labs Coin is the right mobile lighting solution for you.
DJ Barr Reviewing Cans & Coins: DJ Rachel with Coins: Brian Redd Demoing the Coins: Brian Redd Demoing Showing Off Coin Accessories:
While Ape Labs band is known as "tiny but mighty", the Coin epitomizes the phrase!
- 15 Watts - RGBW LED
- Water Resistant
- Powered by any Standard USB Port, Charger, or Battery Pack (5V, 0.5A)
- Interchangeable Lenses for Different Beam Angles
- Unique 65 Degree Fresnel Effect Lens Included: Great for Uplighting & Dancefloors
- 170 Degree Frost Lens Included: Great for Eye-Candy & Short Throw Wash
- Optional 10 Degree Lens: Great for Traditional Uplighting & Spotlighting
- Additional Accessories Available
APE LABS FEATURES FOR ALL LIGHTS:
- 100% Made in Germany
- 3-Year USA Warranty
- 3,000ft Wireless DMX Range
- 100ft Wireless Remote Control Range
- Compatibility: All Ape Labs Fixtures Play Nice with Each Other
- MusikMode: One Button Creates an Intelligent Music Light Show (not the "sound active" you’re used to!)
- Control via DMX, RF Remote, or Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Groupable: Simplified Programming with DMX-Like Results
- Built-in Presets, Dimmable, Adjustable Speed, Independent or Grouped MusikMode, DMX Modes (3Ch, 4Ch, 8Ch)
- All Metal Housing
- Easy, Efficient, Elegant
The ApeCoin is a versatile LED fixture for many different applications. Use it by itself for a 15-watt LED fixture, or group multiple together to effectively create a much more powerful fixture. The CoinBank makes it easy to turn three Coins into a 45-Watt fixture with many different effects and looks!
Their built-in magnets and extremely compact size make them incredibly easy to group in various arrangements. The Ape Labs Coin also has built-in M6 threading at the bottom for additional mounting options.
The Coin is powered by 5V USB voltage, so it is universally compatible with all standard USB power supplies and USB battery packs. The top ring screws off in order to swap out the optics for various applications. The housing is water resistant and totally splash proof, meaning it can be used almost anywhere.
Weighing less than a pound and featuring built-in wireless control, it’s super easy to take on the road. Power directly from a standard USB port or with a USB power bank. Battery life will depend on the battery pack used, but one 16,000 mAh battery pack can power two Coins for over twelve hours.
The Coin also has multiple accessories available including the CoinTube (for a unique design), 10 Degree Lens (for a traditional par effect), Swivel Ball Adapter (for more mounting options), and CoinBank (to easily combine three Coins into one super-fixture).
All Ape Labs products can be controlled wirelessly by the ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape. One remote can control an unlimited number of fixtures and set any light to any group for DMX-Like control on a simple nine button remote. For more advanced controls, the W-App offers an intuitive experience creating scenes and shows thru the iOS or Android app. For even more options, Ape Labs fixtures can be controlled via wireless DMX (with either the W-App or W-Ape).
NOTE: This fixture does not have on-board controls so an ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape is required to control the fixture. Buying the “solo” option does not include a controller.
Weight: 0.66 lbs
Download Coin Manual
ApeRemote Tutorial Video