Ape Labs Mini Tutorial Minis on Stage at Ferdinand Schwartz Concert DJ Rachel on MusikMode (a one button show):
Brief Overview: The ApeLight Mini is designed to be taken wherever you go. The Mini is equipped with a NiMH battery pack that provides up to 8 hours of power, so the Mini can light your entire gig. Whether used alone or paired with other fixtures, the Mini can be used for traditional uplighting or as a centerpiece lighting effect.
Mini Light Review & Tutorial Ape Labs Mini Walkthrough Brian Redd Showing Off Centerpiece
Less than 2lbs & Super Versatile! Use as an uplight, wash light, or the base of the MiniTube, for something very unique!
- 1x 15 Watt - RGBW LED
- 10 Degree LED optics: Great for Traditional Uplighting
- Lasts 8 or More Hours per Charging
- Splashproof: Insulated Electronics Against Temporary Infiltration of Liquids
- Additional Accessories Available
APE LABS FEATURES FOR ALL LIGHTS:
- 100% Made in Germany
- 3-Year USA Warranty
- 3,000ft Wireless DMX Range
- 100ft Wireless Remote Control Range
- Compatibility: All Ape Labs Fixtures Play Nice with Each Other
- MusikMode: One Button Creates an Intelligent Music Light Show (not the "sound active" you’re used to!)
- Control via DMX, RF Remote, or Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Groupable: Simplified Programming with DMX-Like Results
- Built-in Presets, Dimmable, Adjustable Speed, Independent or Grouped MusikMode, DMX Modes (3Ch, 4Ch, 8Ch)
- All Metal Housing
- Easy, Efficient, Elegant
The ApeLight Mini is a battery-powered LED fixture that can be used for traditional uplighting or as a centerpiece lighting effect. Use it by itself for a 15-watt LED fixture, or group multiple fixtures together to effectively create a much more powerful fixture. Easily carry 10 of these fixtures together in the lightweight charging case.
The ApeLight Mini is powered by a bult-in NiMH battery pack. You can either plug these units in directly to a wall with an Ape Labs PSU, Ape Labs 12-Way PSU or Ape Labs Mini Charging Case. These fixtures are water resistant and totally splash proof.
Weighing less than 2-pounds and featuring built-in wireless control, these fixtures make it super easy to take on the road. The battery life on each fixture will easily give you lighting for a full gig since a full charge warrants 8 hours or more of power.
All Ape Labs products can be controlled wirelessly by the ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape. One remote can control an unlimited number of fixtures and set any light to any group for DMX-Like control on a simple nine button remote. For more advanced controls, the W-App offers an intuitive experience creating scenes and shows thru the iOS or Android app. For even more options, Ape Labs fixtures can be controlled via wireless DMX (with either the W-App or W-Ape).
NOTE: This fixture does not have on-board controls so an ApeRemote, W-App, or W-Ape is required to control the fixture. Buying the “solo” option does not include a controller.
Size: 4.8 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches
Bracket: 5 x 4.7 inches
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Download Mini Manual
ApeRemote Tutorial Video