Ape Labs Stick Overview 2.0 Series: Sticks on MusikMode (a one button show):
Brief Overview: The Stick by Ape Labs is a lightweight, portable lighting solution that allows you to enhance your environment quickly and easily. With long-lasting battery life and wireless control capabilities, you can use the Ape Labs Stick anywhere you need throw or effect lighting. Use one Stick by itself or group with multiple fixtures to create a memorable lighting solution.
Brian Redd Tutorial DJ Barr Mobile DJ Setup Tour DJ Rachel's Stick Review Brian Redd Shows Mounting Options
This all-purpose battery wash bar offers stunning effects for illuminating a room, eye-candy, profile use, and more. It features the brand new AmberWhite LED technology that allows color for reproduction that was never possible before. With 29 built-in color presets designed specifically for the event industry by industry professionals, the Stick 2.0 is a perfect tool to transform a room with just the push of a button.
And for you video folks, this German built, hand crafted fixture is now totally flicker free and makes a pure 2700K warm white.
- 36 Watts - 45x 0.8 Watt RGBaW LEDs
- Beam Angle: 120°
- 10+ hours of rechargeable battery life (all colors on, full power)
- Wireless DMX, Smart App, & RF Remote Control Options
- 61cm / 2ft Long Wash & Effect Bar
- Solid State, Fanless operation
- 29 carefully curated color presets designed for weddings & events
- Free standing or mountable via included magnetic brackets
- Accessories available to mount on standard truss or for upright floor mounting
- Available in non-battery powered, wired version for permanent installations
- PWM (LED refresh rate) adjustable via smartphone app (500Hz to 4000Hz)
- Compatible with smartphone app via Connect hardware
- 100% Designed, Engineered, & Hand Assembled in Germany
Control / Operation:
Ape Labs is known to "Keep it Simple" when it comes to controlling lights. A beginner with no instructions can typically operate an Ape Labs fixture within seconds of picking up an ApeRemote or opening the app. But its simplicity does not lack in features. Two of the most famous features are "Grouping" and "MusikMode".
Grouping allows the user to create DMX-Like shows on the fly by grouping any number of mixed & matched Ape Labs SKUs on up to four groups. Then being able to control groups individually or universally.
MusikMode will automatically create a music-based light show with the press of a button. It uses proprietary technology that analyzes the sound in the room and total number of Ape Labs fixtures to build a constantly evolving light show. Just don't call it "Sound Active".
- Wireless DMX: 4, 7, or 8 Channel Modes (W-App / Connect required, 3900ft Range)
- Wireless KNX (W-App / Connect required, 3900ft Range)
- Wireless Android / iOS App (W-App / Connect required, 3900ft Range)
- Wireless Remote Control (ApeRemote required, 200ft Range)
- Wireless range increases as more fixtures are added since all lights repeat the signal
- Pairing is possible with ApeRemotes or W-App/Connects to increase number of groups or universes in the room
- W-App/Connect will save settings and programs to the cloud for cross device operations or community sharing
- Free software/firmware updates via W-App or Connect
- Battery type in lamp Ni-MH 21.12 Wh
- Made from aluminum and polycarbonate
- wavelength red = 622.5nm
- wavelength green = 522.5nm
- wavelength blue = 457.5nm
- AmberWhite Color Temperature = 2700K
- Color rendering in CRI (Ra) = 90
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) = 500Hz - 4000Hz
- flicker free = Yes
- Dimmable = Yes
- 2.4GHz (2400-2485MHz)
- Max. 20dBm ~ 100mW (EIRP*)
Size: Length = 24.4 inches / Diameter = 1.2 inch
Stainless Steel Mounting Sheets: 2.0 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 1.03 lbs